9:00 - 10:00am Check-In
10:00 - 10:15am Flags/Opening
10:15 - 10:30am Walk to Station
10:30 - 11:15am Activity 1
11:15 - 11:30am Walk to Station
11:30 - 12:15pm Activity 2
12:15 - 2:00pm Lunch with family
2:00 - 2:45pm Activity 3
2:45 - 3:00pm Walk to Station
3:00 - 3:45pm Activity 4
4:00 - 4:30pm Free time
4:30 - 4:50pm Campfire
4:50 - 5:00pm Checkout
This weekend is designed to cover the outdoor activities needed for this award. Cub Scout Adventures will need to be covered by the unit.
During this one day event, complete the following 5 parts of the Cub Outdoor Activity Award:
1. Participate in a nature hike in your local area
2. Complete a nature/conservation project in your area
3. Invent an outside game, and play it outside with friends for 30 minutes.
4. Explain the buddy system, and tell what to do if lost
5. Participate in an outdoor campfire program
1. Your own lunch
2. Your own camp chairs
3. Your mask! Everyone must wear their mask at the event.
4. Your own campfire supplies (marshmallow cookers, etc)
5. The paperwork that can be downloaded below
We will be working to be as safe as possible. Please remember the following COVID related rules:
1. All participants and visitors at the camp must wear a mask while at the event.
2. Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be available at numerous location around the event. Please use.
3. You will need to bring the paperwork below and have a temperature check before entering the camp.
4. If you have had exposure to anyone with COVID in the past 14 days, please refrain from attending this event.